A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Inside My Tortured Heart


On June 17th, 2005 history will be taking place at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. I live 21 miles away from the stadium. Where will I be on June 17th? In a tiny Swiss American town in Wisconsin called New Glarus. Why? Oh, why torture myself this way?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue Flaska said...

Where is that in WI? I grew up there, but I'm not sure where that town is, although I have heard of it. I will shed some tears for you, you poor soul!

XO

11:28 PM, May 21, 2005

 
Blogger Lisa said...

How funny and coincidental that you are going to New Glarus, WI when you were married in Glarus, Switzerland! Or is that intentional? I will eat some peanuts on your behalf while watching the Cubs/Yanks! :)

7:55 AM, May 24, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

New Glarus, Wisconsin, is actually where some number of years ago (before Fredi or his parents were even born) settlers from Fredi's very small town in Switzerland, Glarus, came and settled in America! It's a little "Swisstown" in Wisconsin. have you ever been there? I'm sure I'll post more about it after our trip.

:)

5:57 AM, May 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it is,* you can get it here newcordless drill battery

7:53 PM, October 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home