A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Money Cat & Co.


These are Mr. Money Cat's two best friends, Piggie and Yellow Cat. Piggie and Yellow Cat were adopted by me when I bought my used Mazda MX-6 in 1999 and they were stuck on the dashboard. The previous owner abandoned them there!! Along with my friend Matthias, Piggie and Yellow Cat survived a near brush with death when my car was, sadly, totaled, in 2001. (See the scar on Yellow Cat's head?) I love these guys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you still have those =) I remember watching them bob around as you drove threw 3 different gas stations in Jersey looking for the self serve gas station on the way home from a Philly PMB show. Wow, that was a long time ago!

1:34 AM, May 21, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Were you also in the car with me when E. was driving under the influence and crashed into an unmarked police car in the East Village?

Oh those were the days.

Anyone reading this, in case you don't know me and don't know how I feel about this I HATE drinking and driving and it was a stupid stupid stupid thing we did that night. Luckily no one was hurt, including Piggie and Yellow Cat.

Actually, the police car crashed into E. driving my car, not the other way around. They let us all go, drunk as roosters in heat.

7:59 PM, May 21, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

At least I think it was my car -- no, wait a minute, it was E.'s car. Oops. Was it? I don't know anymore. Doesn't matter. Don't drink and drive. It's a STUPID thing to do.

8:00 PM, May 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home