A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Contest Winner Announced


We have a winner! It's not the fountain. And it's not me. The batteries died some time in the early morning after I went to bed.

LAURA is the big winner because she is the only one who entered! Congratulations, Laura! You won the fountain contest. Laura, please make your selection between a fountain that lasts for only a few days on two Duracell AA batteries or a donation to the charity in your choice in double the amount of the cost of the fountain.

It will be easy to come up with the money because I'll be returning the 2 fountains to Walgreens this week unless Laura wants one of them. Surprisingly, it is very soothing and does not make you feel like you have to pee all of the time.

The thing is, I really LOVE the fountain. But I can't afford batteries every 2-3 days for the thing.

Congratulations to Laura! Woe to me and the fountain with the appetite for batteries! Someone at CVS told me their CVS batteries last longer than the brand name batteries. Maybe I should test out their theory. I really hate to get rid of the fountain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

:o( I really wanted the fountain...but a donation will last longer, right???
((((((hugs)))))
Laura

9:49 PM, May 22, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

It's your choice! Someone suggested rechargeable batteries. Let me know. I've got 2 fountains here and one can be sent to you. :)

Lori

10:10 PM, May 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home