A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Working Feet


This is why I am eating what I am eating right now.

And this photograph is number 4 of my new series. Working title: "My Feet." Is that too obvious? So it's a working title. Hey, "Return of the Jedi" was originally "Revenge of the Jedi." So I will call this series "My Feet." It's about the photos in any case, not the title of the series. Coming soon to a fine art gallery near you.

This is where my feet are right now. I should just glue them there because that's where they will be for the foreseeable future. For those not on the "inside", as we call it in "the business," the pedals on the right are foot pedals for transcription. One is hooked up to a transcription machine and one to my computer so I can transcribe digital files. How cool is that?

Due to a lot of hard work and a lucky cat I'll call "Mr. Money Cat," the work has been pouring in lately. Do I need sleep? No. Just a tranquility fountain!

Darn, I wish these blogs were in actual chronological order instead of reverse chronological order. My through line is getting all messed up. Okay, just pretend you are watching that movie Memento where everything takes place backwards. And please scroll down to the bottom because it's my favorite post and I want everyone to see it.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. My feet have been glued to these pedals. Okay, so not really. Actually my feet have been moonlighting as the subjects of my new photography series so they have been quite busy. A pedicure is becoming more and more necessary.

But a lot has gone on in the last couple of weeks, and I will update you all very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home