A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Toilet Paper for a Cause


I want this bag. But I don't want to buy Quilted Northern toilet tissue. So I can't get the bag. Unless YOU buy Quilted Northern toilet tissue and send me the receipt so I can send them 15 bucks and get this bag. At least five bucks from every bag goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. What do you say? Can you buy Quilted Northern toilet tissue and send me the receipt? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm -- just curious -- why so dead set against Quilted Northern?

4:33 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

No particular reason. I just don't really want to buy Quilted Northern to get this bag. I'm sure it's very nice and, well, quilted. Which means it's soft, right?

4:42 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Blogger Laurel said...

Sorry
I'm a Charmin Ultra gal...used to do the Northern thing but I realzed sqeezing the Charmin is so much better :-)

7:44 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will send you quilted northern stuff... I wouldn't buy it either, except for the big coupons from the Komen races....

8:22 AM, May 19, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Ooh fun -- an anonymous person might send me the stuff! But you said you don't want to buy it yourself -- I'm confused! Don't send it unless you really would want to buy it for yourself anyway.

And it's fun that you are anonymous. I like that in a person.

Lori

7:08 PM, May 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home