A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Has Anyone Seen These People?


This is not me. In fact, I don't even know who these people are. The last time I used Walgreens photo finishing to develop my photos, I got this picture along with my own photos. My husband wants me to throw it in the trash, but I like it. If this is you in the picture, e-mail me. I'd love to hear from you. If you know these people, tell 'em "Hey" for me. I'm never going to Walgreens for photo developing again. What if they gave those topless pictures of me on the rock by the lake in Portugal to someone else?

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I've got your topless pic...how much are you gonna give me for it???
((((((hugs)))))
Laura, Walgreens Photo Lab Manager

3:35 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's actually me. No, not on the left, on the right. I need to pluck my eyebrows, I know. And I really should stop smoking. I'm not sure who that woman is on my right. I think she is trying to help me to the toilet as I had WAAAAY too much tequila that night.

4:36 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Blogger Sue Flaska said...

I needed that laugh....too funny!

11:38 PM, April 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori:

I would keep that picture too.
That is so funny if I come across
any naked pictures I will look for
you.

Patti Anastasi
How are you???

7:12 PM, May 17, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Patti!! Great to hear from you. Such fun. I'm going to try to post more. Keep checking back with me. I have to find Kristi's blog. Where is it? I haven't read it yet.

How are your bracelets?

Love,

Lori

6:17 AM, May 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home