A weblog about all the inconveniences we encounter in everyday life. Diapers, junk food, cruelty to animals, hostile people, rude cell phone behavior, cancer, terrible customer service (also known as "why the hell am I giving this company my money?"), ignorance, parking, bad spelling, family disturbances, office politics, death (the biggest inconvenience of all) and more. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars in therapy by reading my blog. It might even make you laugh.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bessie

I'm gonna take a rope and put it over her shoulders and head for the river and practice on boulders. And when she's real good I'm gonna build a big ramp and me and that bovine gonna vacate this camp. Fly now across the hills. Everyone's watching, gonna give them a thrill.

So pound up that ramp, your hooves sound like thunder. I'm Zeus, you're Pegasus. We're a six-legged wonder. It's our key to success; we'll be famous world over. I'll make lots of money and you'll have sweet clover. Fly now across the sky, fetlocks-a-flappin'. It's just you and I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Your blog is interesting.

10:30 PM, August 20, 2006

 
Blogger Peter said...

Thanks for stopping by. Actually, I'm applying to medical school. So the Southwestern I'm talking about is in Dallas.

You are absolutely correct, that quote is from Seinfeld. Ah, what a great show...

So what do you do?

12:18 PM, August 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home